"Who are you, by the way?"
"Elsa," said red head stuck a hand out to the other woman. "Elsa Bloodstone. Not a murderer just to be clear."
Natasha nods shaking her hand. “Natasha, same usually.”
"Only usually? Should I be afraid?" Elsa chuckled and took another sip of her drink. "Or do you only kill men?"
"Depends." She chuckles.
- "What have I told you about being in here!?"
- "Don’t make me punish you…"
- "Who will believe you?"
- "If anyone asks, you fell down the stairs."
- "Stay in this closet and be quiet!"
- "I will whip you until all of the blood pours from your back!"
- "Shut up you worthless _______!"
- "I told you once. Don’t make me tell you again or else."
- "You’ve been a bad boy/girl again, haven’t you?"
- "Clean yourself up. You disgust me."
Clint and Natasha in the bedroom. Hawkeye and Black Widow in the field. They kept them separate; or tried to, anyways.
- A kiss
- A steamy kiss
- Me for one night
- A slap to the face
- A confession
- Me for two nights
- A harsh insult
- An angry/jealous text
- Drunk voice mail
- 4 days with me chained to their bed
- A hug
- A pat on the back
- A kitten
- Up to mun
color meme - requested by melbetweenstars
↳ natasha romanoff + precious gem colors
Imagine Fury showing Avengers Tower to the council to persuade them of how professional the team is and then they walk past the sparring-room and through the big glass window they can see Natasha pinning Clint down and tickling the shit out of him and Fury is just like: